Monday, April 7, 2008

Free Video Game


This Freebie was available a short while ago and is now active again. Join Goozex.com and you will get free "credits" for a used video game.

About Goozex:

Goozex.com is a leading video game trading community. It provides the most advanced, feature-rich, and customer-acclaimed platform to trade video games for points.

On Goozex you preserve the value of your games by trading for Goozex Points. You only pay $1 per game when you receive it. And we guarantee each trade!

For now for their promotion they offer with all new accounts 100 points and 1 trade credit free.

100 points is equal to $5 if you were to buy them.

This actually works if your skeptical, the last time they did this I signed up for 2 accounts and received 2 PS2 games in the mail that I requested not long after. (Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat) (The Getaway: Black Monday)

These games actually came in great condition, almost as if they were brand new, though your results can't be 100% guaranteed what condition they arrive in, in my case it just shows an example of the kind of members trading at the site (Good).

Sign up here

After you make your account, verify by email, and then find a game you like that is 100 points (there are lots of them!) Then just request it and wait, depending on if anyone has it or not will be a factor as to how long before there is a match and someone accepts.. you can always cancel and try another game if you wish, you can request up to 2 at a time with new accounts.

In my case the first game I requested got accepted and was in my mailbox by a week, the second took a little longer, I had to find some different games a few times, but it did not take but a few weeks. As I am writing this now, Goozex has just found a match for the game I requested a few hours ago, so It just depends on the game. Try browsing through the Available section to find games.


Update

Since I posted this I have received the game I requested in the mail today (In near perfect condition like the others!)

I have heard this offer will end after April, hopefully they will bring it back though, this is a great service.

No comments: